Having a partner with cancer can be isolating. You feel tired, anxious, and fearful a lot of the time…. Get the coaching support you need to be the strong, resilient partner you want to be.
Are you really struggling with your partner’s cancer?
Do you feel like you need someone to guide you through this time?
Do you feel like friends and family just don’t understand or know how to help?
Then one-to-one coaching sessions are for you!
Hello, my friend. I’m Marika Humphreys and I’ve been where you are. I know how difficult this journey is. I now coach people just like you who are struggling to cope with their partner’s cancer.
Sometimes we can't see what's right in front of us because we are too close. I will work to help you see what you can’t see on your own. I will guide you in uncovering your biggest roadblocks and help you work through them. I will hold space for you as you explore your biggest stresses and worries, then show you how you might see things differently. I will help you to see what is possible for your life and how to be the partner and caregiver you want to be.
By having a coach in your corner each week, you’ll get added support you need to help you face the challenges of having a partner with cancer.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- 8 one-to-one coaching sessions conducted over Zoom lasting 45 minutes each (recommend once a week)
- Immediately access to the Be The Rock You Want To Be course modules so you can get help right away
- An invitation to join the private Facebook Group to connect with other people just like you and receive additional training each week FOR FREE!
Special Offer - extended through September!!
Only two payments of $397
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR COACHING SESSIONS
- Sessions will be between you and Coach Marika and are a place for you to be open and honest in a supportive and non-judgmental environment
- Sessions will focus on what you are struggling with while helping you reach specific goals established during the initial session
- Sessions conclude with individualized guidance and tools for what to work on over the week
IS THIS RIGHT FOR ME?
Coaching spots are limited and I want to make sure this is right for you and where you are on this journey.
Click on the link below to schedule a 45-minute FREE coaching consultation. We’ll get to know each other and I’ll learn what is most challenging for you about your partner’s cancer. Together, we’ll decide if coaching is the right step for you.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SCHEDULE TIME FOR US TO TALK!
HOW DOES COACHING HELP?
If you are not familiar with coaching, then below are 20 reasons about the value of having a coach when you are a caregiver.
- Is someone in your corner who truly understand what you are going through without judgment
- Could show you where you are wrong about yourself/your life/your situation
- Helps you to shift your limiting beliefs
- Helps you to see what is possible for your life
- Sees your potential even when you don’t
- Sees the YOU, you want to be
- Helps you to find calm and clarity so you are more able to make decisions
- Teach you different ways to learn and grow
- Sees you, acknowledges you, and supports you always so you feel less alone
- Celebrates your successes and remind you of how much you’ve already grown
- Helps you work through your worries so you can be fully present for the ones who need you
- Helps keep you honest and moving forward
- Helps you process through difficult emotions
- Helps get you unstuck
- Could help you to save time and mental energy when worry and self-doubt is exhausting you
- Helps you navigate the pain of growth
- Helps you find levity even in the most difficult situation
- Helps you see how to improve your relationships, even the most difficult ones, without changing anyone but you
- Helps you learn how to love and take care of yourself
- Helps inspire you!
WHY I’M THE COACH FOR YOU
I have literally been where you are.
I know the difficulties and the emotional roller coaster that you are on.
I understand the feelings you have, even the ones you don’t want to admit to yourself.
I know how valuable it is to have someone who understands, yet can help you see outside of your own misery.
I am that person.
I am now on the other side of where you are
I have been through the fire and now stronger than I was before because of the coaching I received and the tools I learned.
I had the courage to pursue my dream, to move to a new place, to live my best life, and not let my husband‘s cancer and even his death define me.
I got to be in control of my destiny because I had the skills of emotional resiliency.
And that’s exactly what I will teach you.
The training is intended for informational and educational purposes, it is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, and/or treatment. Please consult your medical professional before making changes to your diet, exercise routine, medical regimen, lifestyle, and/or mental health care.